My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://foxnewsradio.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 19, 2008

LIVEBLOGGING THE EMMYS!!


Got no plans Sunday evening?

Are you one of those people who dread SUNDAY night because the weekend fun has come and gone?!

FEAR NOT… I will be LIVEBLOGGING the 60th Annual Emmys THIS SUNDAY NIGHT AT 8P ET OVER AT THIS FOX NEWS' "ON THE SCENE" BLOG!!!!

WHY would you want to do such a thing, you ask?

(Besides the obvious reasons: 1. Nothing beats Hollywood stars making ill-informed political statements at live award shows with snarky correspondents responding in kind; 2. My liveblogging prose reads like a modern day Shakespeare)

I give you THREE reasons to join me:


1. The EMMY Statuette. What the heck is that thing?

I mean, I get the Oscars statue. It’s a knight-looking dude named Oscar holding a sword standing on a film reel. But WHAT is that EMMY thing supposed to be? And WHAT is it holding?!

It looks like Flash Gordon’s wife holding up a ball of golden twine that it stole from some cat… but what does THAT have to do with television?!

We need answers!


2. Diddy.
He starred in a made-for-television movie adaptation of A Raisin in the Sun… BUT he wasn’t even nominated for it. So I am [HOPING FOR] [EXPECTING] guessing that there might be some sort of revolution over this egregious oversight… And I will be there LIVEBLOGGING THE MAYHEM through it all!!


3. The Hosts…
ALL FIVE OF THEM!! I was trying to figure out who was hosting this year and learned its a motley quintuple of REALITY TV hosts! Maybe they can vote each other off the Island… I know I’ll be voting them off one by one!


TUNE IN PEOPLE!!