My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://foxnewsradio.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Conventions Highlight: The Strategy Room!



I can't believe the conventions are already over! Looking back now, from the comfort of my own home (sleep really is a great thing!), I think FOX News' 24-7 online live Strategy Room experiment was the real highlight. It was produced by the genius team of David Clark, Mike Straka, Hadley Gamble, Brian Korner, Rick Smosky and a few others who I may have forgotten to list here... It was live broadcasting streaming all day and night with anchors such as Greta Van Susteren, Shep Smith, Brian Kilmeade, Brian Wilson... and even yours truly.


My personal favorites: John Rich of "Big &Rich" and Lynn Swann!!

Look for more groundbreaking broadcasting from FOXNews.com in the future!