My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://foxnewsradio.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Summer Reading List


After being told that I'd have the high honor of interviewing legendary NYTimes best-selling author Jackie Collins this weekend for Fox and Friends, I figured I'd better pick up a copy of her latest novel Married Lovers.

What I didn't expect was to LOVE IT! My wife, along with many of my female friends at work, the airline stewardesses on the Delta Shuttle this morning... and the list goes on of the people who were shocked that I'd really enjoy such a book.

But it's GREAT - You gotta READ IT!

Although, my only beef with Jackie is that the abusive ne'erdowell ex-husband of the heroine, Cameron Paradise, is a former Pro-Surfer...

WHY DOES THE BAD GUY HAVE TO BE A SURFER??

(We dealt with that image crisis once before thanks to Patrick Swayze in Point Break)

Jackie has a blog too - check it out here. And be sure to tune into Fox and Friends this weekend (7a-10aET) to catch Clayton Morris and I interviewing her.