My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://foxnewsradio.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Touched down a few hours ago at the Sawyer International AP... Not sure what's International about it because we didn't see any flights to Maui or Singapore, but I guess you take a puddle jumper across Lake Superior to Canada, then you qualify for International status.

Speaking of Lake Superior, I am standing at the water's edge on a GORGEOUS day and there are WAVES breaking... For a surfer, this is very confusing to me. It's a lake?!

Anyways... We looted Wal Mart for field provisions and a cheap tent. I even splurged on a machete (you never know if Sasquatches are friendly or not) and a new toothbrush.

We meet our contact in a few hours to begin... The Hunt.



Sent from my blackberry...