My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://foxnewsradio.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

LIVE at the Petraeus-Crocker Hearings

I'm inside the Hart Senate Office Building at the Foreign Relations Cmte testimony of Gen Petraeus and Amb Crocker.

At the very moment (1625 ET) Sen. John Kerry, D-MA, is grilling his witnesses about the political progress in Iraq...

There's a lot of folks live blogging too - Carrie Sheffield of the Washington Times, Tom Ricks of the Washington Post and John Bresnahan of Politico.com.

And lots and lots of cameras for this historic hearing.

There are also several protesters in the room too! A woman immediately behind me is holding a sign that reads: SURGE OF SUFFERING.

So there are protesters - inside this actual room mind you - that are dressed in black robes, wearing white masks and have fake blood on their hands!

If they create a scene, I'll report what I can...

There's also members of the freerepublic.com community - one guy who's got a sign that
protests THE PROTESTERS!

I shot some video of people outside that I can post later - sentiments seem to be running very high here today on both sides.