My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://foxnewsradio.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 24, 2007

T.G.I.F

A busy day in America?

Dogkiller Michael Vick plead guilty to bankrolling a dogfighting ring and participating in the killing of some of his dogs by hanging or drowning them... Lindsay Lohan got sentenced to ONE whopping day in jail after being charged with a DUI and cocaine possesion... Her gal pal, Nicole Richie, served a total of 82 minutes in jail for her DUI... A Federal Judge has decided to let France extradite Manuel Noriega who has spent the last 18 years as a guest of our Federal Penitentiary System... And Fidel Castro may or may not be dead AGAIN!

I don't know about you, but I think it's time to go do something of real importance in the world... like going home and having an early dinner with my family.

Thank God It's Friday!